Learn how to talk to clients about money, incentivize clients to pay, collect accounts receivable, and modernize billing and payment practices. 1.25 OSB MCLE Practical Skills credits approved.
- Identifying your fee strategy
- Ensuring the client is invested in the case
- Documenting and reinforcing fee discussions
- Exploring the advantages of automated billing systems
- Using billing descriptions clients understand
- Making it easy for clients to pay
- Sourcing the latest options in credit card processing and click-to-pay invoicing
- Unbundling services to meet marketplace demands
- Offering hybrid fee agreements
- Getting practical about collection
Wednesday, October 2, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Pacific Time. This is a live, online webinar.
Who Should Attend?
Lawyers, office administrators, legal staff – anyone interested in improving billing and collection practices.
Discounts available to firms who wish to register 5 or more attendees. Contact organizer to arrange a discount code before registering: email@example.com.
Does the Program Include Written Materials?
Yes. Written materials will be distributed electronically to attendees.
Ask Questions/Live Polling
Questions are welcome during the live event. Attendees are also encouraged to participate in live, anonymous polling.