ebs Associates, the Advanced Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors, are offering FREE QuickBooks Webinars this summer. Choose from two tracks:
Advanced for the Legal Profession Webinars start this Friday, June 4.
- Trust Accounts (Part One and Two)
- Payroll (Part One and Two)
- Using Online Banking
Register here for the advanced series. Programs will be held each Friday from 1:00 to 2:00 pm PST June 4 through July 9.
Let Us Teach You The Power of QuickBooks (the QuickBooks Basic Series) will also begin this Friday, June 4.
- Getting Started and Setting Up a Company
- Working with Lists and Invoicing for Services
- Processing Payments and Working with Bank Accounts
- Entering and Paying Bills and Customizing Forms
- Writing Letters and Using Other QuickBooks Accounts
- Creating Reports and Graphs and Doing Payroll in QuickBooks
- Using Online Banking
Register here for the basic series. Programs will be held each Friday from 10:00 to 11:30 am PST June 4 – July 16.
Attend both or mix and match. All the Webinars are free.
Through an arrangement with ebs associates, Oregon lawyers can now sign up for free QuickBooks training. The programs will be offered as weekly Webinars each Tuesday from 12:15 to 1:00 pm Pacific Time, starting January 26, 2010. The first session will focus on getting started – how to start QuickBooks, identifying components of the QuickBooks operating environment, opening QuickBooks centers, opening other QuickBooks windows, and setting up QuickBooks in multi-user mode.
The next five Webinars will cover:
- Tuesday, February 2, 2010 – 12:15 to 1:00 pm – Setting Up a Company
- Tuesday, February 9, 2010 – 12:15 to 1:00 pm – Working with Lists
- Tuesday, February 16, 2010 – 12:15 to 1:00 pm – Invoice for Services
- Tuesday, February 23, 2010 – 12:15 to 1:00 pm – Processing Payments
- Tuesday, March 2, 2010 – 12:15 to 1:00 pm – Working with Bank Accounts
The programs will be taught by Denise Loter, Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and President of ebs Associates.
Registration is now open.
The series will run 13 weeks – through April 20, 2010 – so mark your calendar! All Webinars are free. For further details, visit ebs associates or call 503.885.0776.
If you’re a QuickBooks user, I hope you can take advantage of this webinar series. Although offered originally to the Solo and Small Firm Section of the Oregon State Bar, these programs are open to all Oregon lawyers. So spread the word – free is a very good price!
Copyright Beverly Michaelis 2010