Are you looking for fresh strategies and ideas for branding and marketing your practice? One excellent resource is marketing advisor and social media consultant Nancy Myrland.
I’ve followed Nancy on social media for several years. I learned quickly that she is a wealth of knowledge, even when limited to 140 characters.
Want to know how to brand your law firm? Nancy has ideas. Looking for new strategies in content marketing, here you are. Is video is the way to go? Nancy has advice on that topic too. No surprise, but she also writes about specific social media platforms: Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and social media generally.
Another favorite of mine is Samatha Collier at Social Media for Law Firms. Samantha also has the gift of imparting great advice in 140 characters or less.
Follow Samantha on social media, visit her site, or subscribe to her blog if you want to get started in social media, improve social media engagement, or learn content marketing from one of the best. Need motivation? Here are a few topics to pique your interest:
- Facebook is the #1 Source of New Legal Work
- Simple Ways to Stand Out From the Crowd Online
- How To Use Twitter Like a Boss
- Lawyers: A Simpler Way To Become An Authority in Your Practice Area
- The Best Social Media Tools for Lawyers in 2015
While We’re on the Topic of Marketing
Don’t forget the PLF offers a number of marketing resources on its website. Select Practice Management > Forms > Marketing to access the following:
- Marketing and Business Development Worksheets [assessing your competition, choosing a niche, crafting an elevator speech, marketing budget, target market contacts]
- Checklist for Creating a Marketing Plan
- Sample Marketing Plans
- Business Development Goal-Setting Checklist
- White Paper: Marketing and Business Development: Crucial Skills
All Rights Reserved  Beverly Michaelis