Laying the ethical foundation
- Who is the client?
- What is the client’s status: prospect, current client, or former client?
- Why does it matter?
Choosing a reliable system
- The In Re Knappenberger standard
- DIY vs. stand-alone vs. practice management software
- How to choose the best system for your firm
Understanding conflict tracking
- When to run a conflict check
- How to use your system effectively
- Parties to include in your conflict system
Avoiding common conflict traps
- Former client conflicts
- Acting in dual roles
- Doing business with clients
- Representing multiple clients in the same matter
- Firm transitions
- Acting as a contract lawyer
- Office sharing arrangements
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time. This is a live, online webinar. Watch from your desktop computer or mobile device. Connect to audio via telephone or computer/device speakers.
Who Should Attend?
Lawyers, office administrators, or staff – anyone interested in learning more about proper conflict system management.
Discounts available to firms who wish to register 5 or more attendees. Contact organizer to arrange a discount code before registering: email@example.com.
Does the Program Include Written Materials?
Yes. Written materials will be distributed electronically to all registered attendees prior to the event.
Ask Questions/Participate in Live Polling
Questions are welcome during the live event. Attendees are also encouraged to participate in live, anonymous polling.
$25 – Visit the Upcoming CLE page, click here, or choose the Register button below. Secure payment processing powered by Eventbrite. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted. Program materials included in the registration price.
.50 ethics .50 practical skills pending.
Video and audio recordings of Limiting Exposure to Conflicts will be available to download along with the program materials following the October 25 CLE. Price: $25. Contact me or visit my online CLE store after October 25.
All Rights Reserved  Beverly Michaelis