The OSB Solo and Small Firm Section is sponsoring 50 Shades of Green: Building a Profitable Solo or Small Firm Practice on October 30, 2015 at the Oregon State Bar Center in Tigard.
- Meeting the challenges of a changing legal world
- Marketing and business development ideas you can use
- Business planning 101
- The new equation for lawyer happiness: mobile + paperless + virtual
- Getting the right things done
- Increase your profits by spending wisely
- Legal ethics: technology in law practice
Register at osbar.inreachce.com – search for SSFP15.
Cost: $60 for section members, $80 for non-members. Registration includes box lunch. Social hour follows the CLE at approximately 4:25 p.m.
On March 16, 2012 the Professional Liability Fund will host Building and Maintaining a Profitable and Efficient Law Practice featuring Ann Guinn, Richard Slottee, and the PLF Practice Management Advisors.
This CLE will give you important tools to manage the financial side of your law practice, including:
- Analyzing and understanding your firm’s finances in order to make your practice more profitable;
- Utilizing appropriate fee agreement and billing practices;
- Effectively organizing your time and your practice;
- Developing a business plan; and
- Collecting attorney fees – the right way.
Location: Oregon State Bar Center – Columbia Rooms A & B (Tigard, Oregon)
Cost: $10 for live seminar or Webcast
Register for the Live Seminar on the Professional Liability Fund Web site > Upcoming Seminars.
Register for the Webcast here.