Are you an iPhone user? Maybe a business owner? Or someone who likes to learn about new apps? If you’re in the vicinity of Central Oregon, consider taking Best Business Apps for the iPhone this October at Central Oregon Community College’s Chandler Lab.
Get the most out of your iPhone by discovering over 25 top-rated business productivity apps.
- Learn how to scan and edit documents on the go
- Schedule tasks with a tap of your finger
- Sign a document on your phone
- Share any type of file across platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac)
- Transform whiteboard notes or sketches into an editable document
- Connect apps and actions together with workflows to automate tasks
- And more!
This will be a hands-on learning experience. Download and follow along as I describe and demonstrate! These apps are hidden gems and free to download from the App Store. (With a few bonus paid apps thrown in.)
Prerequisite: Requires iPhone 4s or later with iOS 9.3.1 installed.