Now that you’re working from home, you might have a few questions on your mind. Perhaps you’re thinking about:
Using technology effectively
Managing your time and avoiding procrastination
Working with clients who are under stress
Operating your trust account remotely
Streamlining office systems
Sharing and storing electronic client files
How can you get answers quickly and efficiently?
Watch a CLE webcast.
From now through June 1, 2020 save 25% on all orders placed through my On Demand CLE store. Select the Buy Now button for any CLE, enter the discount code WFH and choose Apply.
Choose from 16 Titles
- 7 Steps to Building Better Client Relationships
- Abandoned Funds: Trust Account Dilemmas
- Advanced Trust Accounting
- Best Practices for Client Intake, Engagement, and Workflow
- Best Practices for Docketing, Conflicts, Disengagement, and File Retention
- eCourt Malpractice Traps
- Effective Conflict Systems
- Ethical Dilemmas: Unclaimed Client Funds
- Ethical Guidelines for Client Files
- Ethical Trust Accounting
- Fee Agreements – Ethical Dos and Don’ts
- Getting Paid
- Oregon eService
- Practical Time Management
- Technology Tips for Busy Legal Professionals
- Trust Accounting Fundamentals
All programs are current and accredited by the Oregon State Bar. Visit my online store for details. Every discounted CLE purchase includes: MP4 download (combined audio and video file), M4a download (audio only), written program materials with presentation slides and resources, and answers to polling questions asked during the live CLE.
Still Have Questions?
Ask me! Send your questions through my confidential, private contact form at no charge. I’m happy to help.
Suggestions about Future CLE Topics?
I’d love to have them. Use my confidential, private contact form and send me your requests.
All Rights Reserved 2020 Beverly Michaelis