Join me on Wednesday, March 11, 2020 for Effective Conflict Systems and learn the ethical principles behind conflict-of-interest screening, how to avoid common ethical traps, and the process of choosing, operating, and implementing effective conflict systems. Oregon-specific MCLE Ethics (.75) and Practical Skills (.50) credits pending.
Here are some of the issues this CLE will address:
- When is the lawyer-client relationship formed?
- What are my ethical duties toward prospects vs. current or former clients?
- How essential are disengagement letters vis-a-vis conflicts?
- Is a formal conflict tracking system ethically necessary?
- When should I run a conflict check?
- Who should be included in my conflict system?
- What are best practices for conflict procedures?
- How can I avoid ethical traps involving dual roles, multiple clients, firm transitions, office sharing, and more?
- What resources are available to help with conflict evaluation and screening?
When & Where: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Pacific Time. This is a live, online webinar.
Group Discounts: Available to firms who wish to register 5 or more attendees. Contact me for more information.
Participate in Polling & Ask Questions: Questions are welcome during the live event. Attendees are also encouraged to participate in live, anonymous polling.
How to Register
Register here, choose the image above, or visit the Upcoming CLE page. Secure payment processing powered by Eventbrite. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted. Program materials included in the $25 registration price.
Video and audio recordings will be available to download along with the program materials shortly after the live program event. Price: $25. Contact me or visit my online CLE store to place an order.
All Rights Reserved 2020 – Beverly Michaelis