If you missed the recent live CLEs “Abandoned Funds: Trust Account Dilemmas” or “Getting Paid,” don’t worry! You can order both online.
These offerings, along with other programs, are accredited by the Oregon State Bar and available on demand. Check out the complete list below.
NEW TO ON DEMAND CLE in 2019
- Abandoned Funds: Trust Account Dilemmas
- Getting Paid
- Technology Tips for Busy Legal Professionals
- Practical Time Management
- Advanced Trust Accounting
- Best Practices for Client Intake, Engagement, and Workflow
- Best Practices for Docketing, Conflicts, Disengagement, and File Retention
- 7 Steps to Building Better Client Relationships
- eCourt Malpractice Traps
- Ethical Dilemmas: Unclaimed Client Funds
- Ethical Guidelines for Client Files
- Ethical Trust Accounting
- Fee Agreements – Ethical Dos and Don’ts
- Limiting Exposure to Conflicts
- Oregon eService
- Trust Accounting Fundamentals
All programs are $25. Every on demand CLE purchase includes: MP4 download (combined audio and video file); M4a download (audio only); written program materials, including presentation slides and resources; answers to polling questions asked during the live CLE; and MCLE Form 6 to track individual screening of programs. To obtain credit, add the screening activity to your OSB MCLE transcript online.
All Rights Reserved 2019 – Beverly Michaelis