Learn how to talk to clients about money, incentivize clients to pay, collect accounts receivable, and modernize billing and payment practices. Join me on Wednesday, October 2 for “Getting Paid.” 1.25 OSB MCLE Practical Skills credits approved. Designed for lawyers, legal staff, and office administrators – anyone interested in improving billing and collection practices.
- Identifying your fee strategy
- Ensuring the client is invested in the case
- Documenting and reinforcing fee discussions
- Exploring the advantages of automated billing systems
- Using billing descriptions clients understand
- Making it easy for clients to pay
- Sourcing the latest options in credit card processing and click-to-pay invoicing
- Unbundling services to meet marketplace demands
- Offering hybrid fee agreements
- Getting practical about collection
When & Where: Wednesday, October 2 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Pacific Time. This is a live, online webinar.
Group Discounts: Available to firms who wish to register 5 or more attendees. Contact me for more information.
Participate in Polling & Ask Questions: Questions are welcome during the live event. Attendees are also encouraged to participate in live, anonymous polling.
How to Register
Click here, choose the image above, or visit the Upcoming CLE page. Secure payment processing powered by Eventbrite. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted. Program materials included in the $25 registration price.
All Rights Reserved 2019 Beverly Michaelis