It has been a busy three years at Oregon Law Practice Management! If you missed Technology Tips for Busy Legal Professionals, Practical Time Management, or any of my other recent CLEs, then a visit to the online store is in order.
Check the list below for the latest additions to my on demand CLE offerings. While you’re there, download my free eBook, Tips for Improving Client Relationships.
NEW TO ON DEMAND CLE
- Technology Tips for Busy Legal Professionals
- Practical Time Management
- Advanced Trust Accounting
- Trust Accounting Fundamentals
- Best Practices for Client Intake, Engagement, and Workflow
- Best Practices for Docketing, Conflicts, Disengagement, and File Retention
- 7 Steps to Building Better Client Relationships
- eCourt Malpractice Traps
- Ethical Dilemmas: Unclaimed Client Funds
- Ethical Guidelines for Client Files
- Ethical Trust Accounting
- Fee Agreements – Ethical Dos and Don’ts
- Limiting Exposure to Conflicts
- Oregon eService
All programs are $25. Every on demand CLE purchase includes:
- MP4 download (combined audio and video file)
- M4a download (audio only)
- Written program materials, including presentation slides and resources
- Answers to polling questions asked during the live CLE
- MCLE Form 6 for self-reporting of MCLE credits
All programs are current and accredited by the Oregon State Bar. Visit the online store for details.
LISTEN OR WATCH FROM THE CLOUD, YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR COMPUTER
At checkout, save your MP4 and M4a downloads to your Dropbox account, Kindle, or other device.
Secure payment processing
All transactions are handled by Selz and protected with industry standard security, including encryption and SSL secure. The Selz platform is also PCI compliant. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted.
All Rights Reserved 2019 – Beverly Michaelis