It could be anything!
If you’re referring to the annual “60 in 60” tips session at the ABA TECHSHOW you are absolutely right! From useful websites to new apps, gadgets, or tools for lawyers – the content is always unpredictable.
For all the details from TECHSHOW 2019, see my full story on Wakelet. Meanwhile, here are a few of the highlights:
- Checkli.com – free checklist maker.
- Flow-e – email client that turns your messages into a visual (Kanban style) task board.
- Instant tethering – use your Android phone to connect more than 45 Chrome/Android devices.
- MileIQ – free mileage tracking that integrates with Office 365.
- PassProtect – realtime check for potentially unsafe passwords.
- Poll Everywhere – polling software that integrates with connected presentations, updating slides in real time as answers are texted in.
- Rocket Book – a pen and paper notebook that saves what you write to the cloud. Erase your notes using your microwave oven when you use Pilot FriXion pens.
- Tweet Delete – automatically delete old tweets from your Twitter account.
- Windows 10 GodMode – If you’re sick of switching between Settings and the Control Panel or searching for your lost settings in Windows, use GodMode.
There’s so much more … like where to find a wireless “endoscope” smartphone camera to explore hard-to-reach locations.
Hopefully I’ve tempted you. Check out the complete list from 60 in 60! Where else will you learn how to enable private browsing, design better slide decks, create shortcuts for your iOS devices, find the best Chrome extensions, or access a legal keyboard with over 35 legal symbols and functions in one keystroke?
All Rights Reserved 2019 Beverly Michaelis
Pingback: Looking Back at 2019 | Oregon Law Practice Management