As we wind down the year, it’s time to reflect back on 2018. Whatever your concerns, questions, or issues may have been, the answers could be here – if we’re lucky. Because this is the year of YOU. Your well-being. How you manage stress, respond to rotten clients, or cope with law school debt.
Everyone needs a pressure relief valve. Find yours.
Maybe it lies in learning how to say no, deploying strategies to take back your schedule, or finding time to get away from the office for a while. Each of these play a role in work-life balance and your well-being.
Peruse this list. It only takes 24 seconds – I should know, I timed it. What speaks to you?
Not sure how to start? These folks provide free and confidential help.
- How to say no to clients
- How to treat bad clients
- Lawyer well-being report and initiatives
- Meet the new Oregon Attorney Assistance Program
- Reduce work hours and meet your goals
- Stress and Thanksgiving (or getting through any family gathering)
- Tackling lawyer debt
- The link between clutter and stress
- The path to lawyer well-being
- Tips for improving client relationships
- You need a break
All Rights Reserved 2018 Beverly Michaelis
For those who are looking for an “end of year” review touching on eCourt, eService, finances, technology, and workflow – see my post on December 31.