This is the last call for Best Practices for Docketing, Conflicts, Disengagement, and File Retention scheduled for April 11, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., PDT. This live, online webinar is the second in a two-part series on effective and ethical office systems.
- Learning the attributes of effective docketing systems
- Appreciating the duty of due diligence
- Docketing tips for eCourt practitioners: knowing where to go, forwarding notices, calculating deadlines, understanding the Register of Actions, enlisting proper email management
- Recognizing ethical traps
- Establishing system objectives: who to screen and when to screen
- Comparing software applications
- Streamlining conflict checking using forms, checklists, procedures, and letters
- Recording conflict results
Disengagement and file retention
- Meeting your ethical obligations under Oregon RPC 1.16
- Simplifying disengagement with forms
- Protecting clients and limiting liability exposure
- Creating policies, procedures, and checklists
- Accessing resources
$25 – Visit the Upcoming CLE page or choose the registration link below. Secure payment processing powered by Eventbrite. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted. Program materials included in the registration price.
Are group discounts available?
Discounts are available to firms who register 5 or more attendees. Contact me for a discount code before you register email@example.com.
Do the Programs Include Written Materials?
Yes. Written materials are distributed electronically to attendees.
Are questions welcome?
Absolutely. Questions may be submitted any time during the live event or afterward via email. Attendees are also encouraged to participate in live, anonymous polling.
Where are the programs being held?
This program will be a live, online webinar.
1.0 practical skills pending.
Video and audio recordings of the April 11 CLE will be available to download along with the program materials shortly after the live program event.
Price: $25. Contact me or visit my online CLE store to place an order.