Best Practices for Effective and Ethical Office Systems
Your office systems are the backbone of everything you do. Join me for a CLE on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 and learn how to implement best practices for client intake, engagement, conflicts, workflow, docketing, disengagement, and file retention.
- Designing effective intake forms
- Modernizing the engagement process
- Creating ethical and reliable conflict systems
- Improving workflow through automation
- Protecting deadlines with proper docketing protocols
- Ending the lawyer-client relationship efficiently and ethically
- Retaining, closing, and destroying client files
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time. This is a live, online webinar.
Who Should Attend?
Lawyers, office administrators, and staff – anyone interested in improving law firm office systems.
How to Register
Registration will open by the end of the week. Watch this blog for the announcement. Cost: $25. Secure payment processing powered by Eventbrite. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted. Program materials included in the registration price.
All Rights Reserved  Beverly Michaelis