If you weren’t able to attend eCourt Malpractice Traps 2017 or one of my other recent CLEs, don’t fret. On demand CLE is now one click away through Selz.
Visit my online store to download these programs from 2017 and 2016:
- eCourt Malpractice Traps 2017 – $25
- Fee Agreements – Ethical Dos and Don’ts – $20
- Ethical Trust Accounting – $25
- Ethical Dilemmas: Unclaimed Client Funds – $15
All programs are current and accredited by the Oregon State Bar. Visit the online store for details.
Your on demand CLE purchase includes
- MP4 download (combined audio and video file)
- M4a download (audio only)
- Written program materials, including presentation slides and resources
- Answers to polling questions asked during the live CLE
- MCLE Form 6 for self-reporting of MCLE credits
Instant digital delivery with options to save to the cloud or your mobile device
Digital files are delivered instantly at checkout. Download, stream, save to your Dropbox account, or send files to your Kindle.
Secure payment processing
All transactions are handled by Selz and protected with industry standard security, including encryption and SSL secure. The Selz platform is also PCI compliant. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted.
Ethical Guidelines for Client Files – Live CLE June 7, 2017
If you can’t attend Ethical Guidelines for Client Files live on June 7, it will be available to download from the online store on June 8.