Is an in-depth, one hour CLE focusing on the issues surrounding unclaimed funds in IOLTA accounts. Topics include:
- Identifying unclaimed funds
- Determining residence
- Meeting timelines for assessment
- Pursuing ethical and statutory due diligence
- Reporting and remittance procedures
- Avoiding unclaimed funds
- Adopting strategies for dealing with lost checks
- Handling ethical and legal dilemmas for failure to report or remit
Who Should Attend
Lawyers, staff, bookkeepers, administrators, office managers – anyone who handles trust funds in Oregon.
Date and Time
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
This program is an online webinar. View the webcast on any mobile device or desktop. Listen to audio via computer/device speakers or by telephone.
$15.00 – Visit my CLE Events page to register or click here. [Secure payment processing powered by Eventbrite. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted.] Program materials included in the registration price.
Approved for .50 ethics credits / .50 practical skills.
If you’re unsure how to handle abandoned client funds, don’t understand the procedures involved, or worry that you may have failed to remit funds when required, attend this CLE.
All Rights Reserved  Beverly Michaelis