Registration is now open for “Client and Case Screening,” a live online CLE event scheduled for August 31, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Learn how to screen clients and cases effectively and efficiently by:
- Honing your client assessment skills
- Using a 7 step client screening checklist
- Integrating screening into client intake
- Probing clients with 5 must-ask questions
- Learning how to make adjustments when you take a case beyond your areas of expertise
- Debunking the top 10 excuses for taking a bad case
- Building discipline into the case selection process
- Declining the poorly matched client
- Preparing effective nonengagement and disengagement letters
- Embracing the lawyer’s Bill of Rights
1.0 Practical Skills MCLE credits Oregon.
is registration actually closed? did I miss the nanouncement that it was limited? I didn’t sign up already, did I? Thanks – sorry to be so confused.
Ann L. Fisher Legal & Consulting Services Mail to: PO Box 25302 Portland, Oregon 97298 Located at Boardwalk Plaza, Ste 210D
9725 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy Beaverton, Oregon 97005 503-721-0181; facsimile 503-291-1556
If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.
On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 12:20 PM, Oregon Law Practice Management wrote:
> beverlym posted: “Registration is now open for “Client and Case > Screening,” a live online CLE event scheduled for August 31, 2016 from > 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Learn how to screen clients and cases effectively > and efficiently by: Honing your client assessment” >
Registration is indeed closed. The deadline was Monday at 5:00 p.m. I don’t have you down as a registrant. Beverly