Registration is now open for “Client and Case Screening,” a live online CLE event scheduled for August 31, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Learn how to screen clients and cases effectively and efficiently by:
- Honing your client assessment skills
- Using a 7 step client screening checklist
- Integrating screening into client intake
- Probing clients with 5 must-ask questions
- Learning how to make adjustments when you take a case beyond your areas of expertise
- Debunking the top 10 excuses for taking a bad case
- Building discipline into the case selection process
- Declining the poorly-matched client
- Preparing effective nonengagement and disengagement letters
- Embracing the lawyer’s Bill of Rights
1.0 Practical Skills MCLE credits pending in Oregon.