The OSB Solo and Small Firm Section is sponsoring 50 Shades of Green: Building a Profitable Solo or Small Firm Practice on October 30, 2015 at the Oregon State Bar Center in Tigard.
- Meeting the challenges of a changing legal world
- Marketing and business development ideas you can use
- Business planning 101
- The new equation for lawyer happiness: mobile + paperless + virtual
- Getting the right things done
- Increase your profits by spending wisely
- Legal ethics: technology in law practice
Register at osbar.inreachce.com – search for SSFP15.
Cost: $60 for section members, $80 for non-members. Registration includes box lunch. Social hour follows the CLE at approximately 4:25 p.m.