Professional Liability Fund Practice Alerts are a quick, easy way for Oregon lawyers to stay informed about developing legal news and practice management announcements.
With an RSS feed you can subscribe to alerts and receive new posts automatically in your browser or e-mail inbox without the need to login or monitor the PLF website. Examples of recent post topics include:
- Are you eCourt Ready?
- Temporary eFiling Restrictions Lifted
- UTCR 21.140 Amended Out-of-Cycle
- Office Productivity in the Cloud: Is Office 365 Right for You?
- eCourt Service Status – Temporary eFiling Restrictions
- eCourt Mandatory effective December 1, 2014
You can also follow the Professional Liability Fund on social media, including:
Social media accounts are used to share news, events, CLE announcements, job opportunities, discounts, and useful practice tips.
Stay in touch!
[All Rights Reserved – 2015 – Beverly Michaelis]