Have you visited the Professional Liability Fund website lately? On September 22, we launched with a completely new look and a host of new features:
- Use the Cart to aggregate content throughout the site – register for Upcoming CLEs, order Past CLEs, add books and forms – then check out your selected products in three easy steps.
- Save money with vendor discounts and purchase any product from the ABA Web store at savings of 15% using our partner code.
- Subscribe to Practice Alerts or News and Events and stay informed automatically about practice management announcements, developing news, and upcoming events by receiving our RSS feeds.
- Research legal issues and pitfalls by searching our 14 year archive of In Brief, the official publication of the Professional Liability Fund. Search by keyword for cases, statutes, areas of practice, and new legislation.
- Explore auxiliary publications like Law Practice Today and our practice management blogs.
- Contact a member of our expert practice management team or submit a question through our online contact form.
- Begin professional liability coverage, apply for excess coverage, leave private practice, pay your assessment, or view our coverage plans online.
- Learn more about the claims process, how to report a claim, and read answers to frequently asked questions.
Past CLE content is offered in up to four different formats, depending on the program: CD, DVD, downloadable MP3, and streaming video. Program Materials are conveniently posted online for easy access. Most content is free to Oregon-admitted lawyers whose principal office is in Oregon.
Filter forms by over 40 categories or use our handy keyword search to find forms by topic area, title, or description.
Staff Directory, Job Opportunities, and More
Explore the About PLF link for an overview of the Professional Liability Fund and its Board of Directors. View our Annual Reports, contact staff through our Staff Directory, view current Job Opportunities, or use the Contact Us link to find our office hours, mailing address, street address, and directions.
Not Sure Where to Look for Resources? Use Global Search
Not sure where to look or what we offer in the way of resources? Just click in the global search button in the top right of any page. This tool will find forms, CLEs, In Brief articles, page content, and more. If we have it, global search will find it.
[All Rights Reserved 2014 Beverly Michaelis]