So you’ve download Office for iPad, now what? Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint by watching the tutorials available from InvestinTech. If you are new to Office for iPad, start with the General Tips. Some of the more popular InvestinTech topics are:
- Sending Office for iPad Files to Other Apps
- Faster Ways of Entering Your Data into MS Word for iPad
- How to Use Tables in Excel for iPad
- Showing Presentations with PowerPoint for iPad
- How to Use OneNote for iPad as a Portable Scanner
Each tutorial includes screen shots and easy-to-follow instructions.
InvestinTech is primarily known as PDF solution provider. While on the site, check out their line of PDF products. If you’re not in the market to buy, InvestinTech also offers some nifty FREE tools:
- Slim PDF Reader
- Docx to Doc Online
- PDF to HTML Online
- HTML CSS Templates
- PowerPoint Templates
- Able2Extract Mobile Apps – Allows you to convert PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files, and create PDFs on your mobile device.
Share your favorite Office for iPad tips by commenting below. Enjoy!
Beverly Michaelis  All Rights Reserved.