Thank you readers! I hope this has been a great year for you. In case you missed a tip or two, here is a list of 2013 blog posts for your perusal:
- The Ethics of ACH Payments for Law Firms
- 2013 Legislative Proposals from the Oregon State Bar
- Are Click-Through Fee Agreements Ethical?
- Free Webinar – How to Use PDF/A in Federal Courts
- Recovering Deleted Dropbox Files
- In Defense of Lawyers Who Write Letters
- Stop Scams With Fraud Protection Services
- Bar Dues Scam
- The Meet and Greet – Networking for Introverts
- Complying with PDF/A Filing Requirements
- Why You Should Build the Cost of Doing Business Into Your Fee
- Fraud Prevention CLE Coming May 16
- Acrobat XI: Tips and Features
- How to Use Acrobat XI on Your iPad
- Document Naming in a Paperless Law Practice
- The Ethical Minefield of Using Social Media for Investigation
- Are You Using the New Model Contingent Fee Agreement Explanation?
- The Art of Effective Communication
- Law Firm Falls Victim to Scam, Sued by Bank
- The Best of TECHSHOW – Tips and Tricks
- The Best Web Sites EVER – More from TECHSHOW
- The Best of TECHSHOW – Tablet and Smartphone Apps
- Create a Cyber Security Plan for Your Law Firm
- Scam Alert – Professional Liability Renewal Spoof
- The Best of TECHSHOW – Lesser Known Social Media Sites
- Are Private Lawyers Required to Bear the Cost of Communication Access?
- Keyboard Hints for your iPhone and iPad
- Washington State Administrative Office of Courts Hacked
- Stop the Insanity Word Users! Get Snapnumbers Now
- Social Media Bill Passes Oregon Senate
- Balancing the Roles of Lawyer and Caregiver
- Mobile Security Tips from the ABA
- Choosing Legal Billing Software
- Cost and Frequency of Oregon Legal Malpractice Claims [Infographic]
- Disposition and Expense of Oregon Legal Malpractice Claims [Infographic]
- Legal Malpractice Claim Trends in Oregon
- You Need a Vacation!
- Tired of Touchy Touchscreens?
- Demandforce – Appointment Reminder Solution for Lawyers?
- How to Strip Metadata Quickly from a Document Collection
- LawPay Discount through Oregon State Bar
- Proposed Changes to Advertising and Solicitation Rules Give Your 2 Cents
- Calling All Lawyers Who Advise Businesses
- What is this Vine thing I’ve been hearing about?
- Google Maps Update, now supports iPad and adds new EXPLORE feature
- Worried About Wire Transfers?
- Clean Up Your Conversation!
- Washington State Moves to Protect Social Media Accounts
- Free Shred Day a Resounding Success
- Revised Uniform Law on Notarial Acts
- Follow the Professional Liability Fund on Social Media
- Telephone Scam Hits Washington Lawyers
- The 7 Rules of Using Dropbox
- You and Your Clients Remain Vulnerable to Scams
- Digital Dictation – Best Technology, Best Practices
- How to Fire a Client
- WordPerfect Office X6 and PDF Fusion – FREE WEBINAR
- Encryption: Essential Best Practice or Much Ado About Nothing?
- October is the Time to Report Abandoned Funds
- PayPal: Lawyer’s Friend or Foe?
- Lawyers: What You Don’t Know About HIPAA Could Hurt You
- Learning the Ropes 2013
- Free Law Practice Transition CLE
- Working with Mobile Notaries
- Common Malpractice Traps in a PI Practice
- Calling all Contract Lawyers: A Must-Attend CLE
- iOS 7 Tips and Tricks
- Is Solo Practice for You?
- Choosing a Practice Area
- How to Strip Metadata in Two Easy Steps
- The Hidden Cost of No Show Appointments
- It’s All About Branding and Marketing
- Getting Ready for Year End
All Rights Reserved – Beverly Michaelis