From time to time I like to compile the terrific posts that whiz by on Twitter. And let me tell you, there are plenty to choose from. Today’s blog focuses on tips and tricks for iPhone and iPad users. Could this technology be any more popular? Over the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing further posts in the areas of marketing, social media, eDiscovery, financial management, time management, ethics, and more. Stay tuned!
Apps and Reviews
- Use #Pomio to turn your #iPhone or #iPad into a Pomodoro timer/to do tracker(via Lifehacker)
- 9 Free iPhone Apps Everyone Should Download – Techlicious
- Essential #apps for road warriors(via Techlicious)
- RT @rocketmatter: App of the Week: Listen to the Web With SpokenLayer
- The best desktop file explorer#app for #iPhone Via Lifehacker
- Bump app for iOS and Android – an easy way to share photos (via Techlicious)
- Why you should get iOS 6 (Via Techlicious)
- RT @ltrc: TechCrunch reviews two iPad keyboard cases: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard vs Belkin YourType Folio.
- RT @iPhoneJD: Review: Oral Argument by Tablit Applications — oral argument outline for the iPad
- Review from #iPhone JD: Office 2 HD and Office 2 – edit MS Docs and track changes on #iPad and #iPhone
- RT @iPhoneJD: Review: FreeOneHand (second generation) — hold your iPad comfortably with one hand
- Looking for a great iPad stylus? I like the Wacom Bamboo Stylus duo (Via iPhoneJD)
- Microsoft hesitant to launch Office on the #iPad, (Via Pad Gadget)
Security and Protection
- Is extended coverage for damage to your #iPad worth it? (via PadGadget)
- Download the new update for your #LinkedIn#iPhone app – protect your iPhone
- How to lock down data on your #iphone#ipad or #ipod touch (via Lifehacker)
- Secure your #iPhone with a longer passcode. Great advice from Lifehacker.
Even More Tips and Tricks
- 8 Ways to Make Siri Smarter (via Lifehacker)
- How to make your smartphone the most important tool in your toolbox (via Lifehacker)
- More on Using Your iPad as a Cash Register (My experience with Square)