The June issue of Law Practice TODAY is out. This month’s theme is social networking. Articles include:
- Keeping Up With Your Social Network Universe
- From the Social Media Trenches: A Roundtable Discussion
- Tweet Me Right: A Practical Primer for Developing Relationships and Clients through Twitter
- Social Media Risk Monitoring: Has Your Organization Been Gazopted?
- Social Media and Search: The Impending Marriage
- Navigating the Uncharted Waters of Social Media Marketing and Ethics
- How to Use LinkedIn to Turn Online Connections into Offline Business
- What’s the ROI on Your Social Media Marketing?
- Social Media for Litigators
Law Practice TODAY is a free monthly Webzine published by the ABA Law Practice Management Section.
For further tips on navigating the waters of social networking, see Sorting Out Social Media: Tools and Etiquette.