If you follow this blog, then you know I’m a fan of Twitter – in part because it is a great source for law practice and technology tips. Consider these 25 recent tweets in the areas of organization, financial management, marketing, security, and iPhone/iPad tips:
- Are you an e-hoarder? Here’s how to tell. http://t.co/4FmX6ZH8 (So true!) (RT @NetworkWorld)
- Protect yourself from e-mail overload: http://t.co/codvw2Ad #smallbiz #organization #business (RT @bettybudget)
- Organizing your workspace based on function zones http://t.co/RYBW3duG #organization (Good tips from The Unclutterer) (RT @rocketmatter)
- 17 Best Tools and Apps for Building New Habits and Goals. http://t.co/pjViXVgA #SPU Do you use any? (RT @SoloPracticeU)
- What lawyers need to know about 1099s and other tax compliance issues: Wash St Bar News, p. 32: http://t.co/i08xDml (from @OreLawPracMgmt)
- “The sky still hasn’t fallen on the hourly rate model” | Daily Report http://t.co/m0yRUSuE (RT @AdvertisingLaw)
- Can I Double My Fee if the Client Doesn’t Pay? http://t.co/WFr124BK(from @OreLawPracMgmt)
- Don’t Leave Receivables in Limbo http://t.co/7Ek7A8zQ (unless you want to go out of business) (RT @Law_Practice)
- In some sense, all lawyers are sole practitioners. Why *you* should build a portable book of business, http://t.co/gf7h36Kp (from @OreLawPracMgmt)
- Check Scams Continue to Plague Oregon Lawyers, http://t.co/PPvlZDJV(from @OreLawPracMgmt)
- Cross-Selling, Up-Selling, and Communication Increase Revenue http://t.co/kcSsrIUJ (RT @lawyerist)
- How to promote your law blog – RLHB http://t.co/k3XrbGLi (RT @jaredcorreia RT @rodneydowell RT @kevinokeefe)
- Myrland Marketing Moment: Not happy others aren’t commenting on your Social Media? How often do you comment? (RT @NancyMyrland)
- Online Marketing Strategies for Small Budgets – @attnyatwork http://t.co/8Zct2GL6 (RT @rocketmatter)
- Are Passwords the Weak Link in Your Firm’s Security Chain? http://t.co/yJt690rl (RT @ltrc RT @jaredcorreia RT @erikmazzone)
- The State of Mobile App Security [TCTV] | @scoopit http://t.co/DUcrZtZf… (RT @deboraplehn)
- Please Rob Me! Posting Location Data on Facebook http://t.co/Qsmc9U25 (from @OreLawPracMgmt)
- Are You Safe & Secure On The Web? http://t.co/NjZTYJ1Y (RT @rocketmatter RT @nikiblack: via @advocatesstudio)
- What Lawyers Should Know About Cloud Computing Security http://t.co/oqzSar5z (RT @PhilNugent RT @sfinnovation)
iPad and iPhone Tips
- More about CloudOn, Microsoft’s virtual Office solution for the #iPad, from #TabletLegal: http://t.co/lAHxBMO8 (from @OreLawPracMgmt)
- Carry court rules in your pocket (Review of Rulebook app for the #iphone from Jeff Richardson) http://t.co/tkrO0kO2 (from @OreLawPracMgmt)
- Legal research on the #iPhone – Lexis Advance http://t.co/RqesXrAD http://twitter.com/OreLawPracMgmt/statuses/172720686027112448 (from @iphonejd)
- 25 Game-Changing iPad Apps for Law Students & Lawyers http://t.co/LLN5SLZ0 (RT @lawlib)
- Wireless presentations with #Keynote http://t.co/HSJRkkQ7 (via @_RobDean) http://twitter.com/OreLawPracMgmt/statuses/172010020572110848
- My Experience with Square, http://t.co/AqU7qEVq – Credit Card Processing for iPhone and iPad (from @OreLawPracMgmt)
Social media offers a virtual means to share, exchange, engage, and learn. Consider getting involved today!
Great post! And you know I love it when lawyers get to the point in 140 characters or less 🙂
Thanks for including my Myrland Marketing Moment Beverly! What a great summary you’ve put together here!
My pleasure to include yet another gem from you – keep those Myrland Marketing Moments coming!
Beverly, great list! I found this very useful and am bookmarking it for future reference. I’ll be on the lookout for more of these in the future.
Thank you Loretta!
Pingback: The Year in Review – Useful Tips You May Have Missed « Oregon Law Practice Management