On March 16, 2012 the Professional Liability Fund will host Building and Maintaining a Profitable and Efficient Law Practice featuring Ann Guinn, Richard Slottee, and the PLF Practice Management Advisors.
This CLE will give you important tools to manage the financial side of your law practice, including:
- Analyzing and understanding your firm’s finances in order to make your practice more profitable;
- Utilizing appropriate fee agreement and billing practices;
- Effectively organizing your time and your practice;
- Developing a business plan; and
- Collecting attorney fees – the right way.
Location: Oregon State Bar Center – Columbia Rooms A & B (Tigard, Oregon)
Cost: $10 for live seminar or Webcast
Register for the Live Seminar on the Professional Liability Fund Web site > Upcoming Seminars.
Register for the Webcast here.