- Customize the ribbon
- Create PDF files within Word
- Check for and remove metadata
- Compare documents
- Assemble documents
- Edit collaboratively
- Use images to illustrate your point
- Use the “backstage” view
- Apply paragraph numbering and styles
- Find your way around using navigation panes
- Apply numbering formats
Discover all this and more with: The Lawyer’s Guide to Microsoft Word 2010 by expert Ben Schorr.
This book is a bargain at $69.95 for ABA members, $41.95 for members of the Law Practice Management Section. If you aren’t a member of the ABA, save 15% off any order from the ABA Store by using your Professional Liability Fund promotional code. Visit the PLF Web site for more information. Select ABA Products under Loss Prevention.