Are you new to private practice? Then I have just the ticket for you!
Attend our three day conference – Learning the Ropes: A Practical Skills & Ethics Workshop – for a mere $65. Attendance at the full program satisfies the MCLE requirements for new admittees’ first reporting period.
Choose from these concurrent sessions:
- Creating a Firm (featuring yours truly) or Joining a Firm
- Tort Litigation or Criminal Law
- Domestic Relations or Estate Planning
- Civil Motion Practice or Bankruptcy
- Intellectual Property or Employment Law
Can’t decide? All tracks are recorded for later viewing at no charge.
Plenary sessions include:
- How to Develop a Succcessful Practice and Avoid Legal Malpractice
- Communicating Consciously and Conscientiously
- The Ethics of Practice Management
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Recognizing Child Abuse and Fulfilling Your Duty to Report
- Courtroom Do’s and Don’ts
- Negotiation Tips, Tricks, Traps, and Tools
- Bridging the Cultural Gap
Day 1 includes a “Meet the Judges” luncheon. Day 2 features a networking luncheon with bar leaders and respected practitioners in the fields of Appeals, Criminal Law, Employment Law, Intellectual Property, Business Litigation, Debtor/Creditor Law, Estate Planning, Litigation, Business Transactions, Elder Law, Family Law, and Real Estate.
All meals, including the luncheons, are included in your $65 workshop fee. The program is at the Oregon Convention Center November 2, 3, and 4, 2011. To register, visit the PLF Web site > Upcoming Seminars (under the heading Loss Prevention – CLE). Sign up early. Space is limited!
Copyright 2011 Beverly Michaelis