Through an arrangement with ebs associates, Oregon lawyers can now sign up for free QuickBooks training. The programs will be offered as weekly Webinars each Tuesday from 12:15 to 1:00 pm Pacific Time, starting January 26, 2010. The first session will focus on getting started – how to start QuickBooks, identifying components of the QuickBooks operating environment, opening QuickBooks centers, opening other QuickBooks windows, and setting up QuickBooks in multi-user mode.
The next five Webinars will cover:
- Tuesday, February 2, 2010 – 12:15 to 1:00 pm – Setting Up a Company
- Tuesday, February 9, 2010 – 12:15 to 1:00 pm – Working with Lists
- Tuesday, February 16, 2010 – 12:15 to 1:00 pm – Invoice for Services
- Tuesday, February 23, 2010 – 12:15 to 1:00 pm – Processing Payments
- Tuesday, March 2, 2010 – 12:15 to 1:00 pm – Working with Bank Accounts
Registration is now open.
The series will run 13 weeks – through April 20, 2010 – so mark your calendar! All Webinars are free. For further details, visit ebs associates or call 503.885.0776.
If you’re a QuickBooks user, I hope you can take advantage of this webinar series. Although offered originally to the Solo and Small Firm Section of the Oregon State Bar, these programs are open to all Oregon lawyers. So spread the word – free is a very good price!
Copyright Beverly Michaelis 2010