Are concerns about money keeping you up at night? You’re not alone. Almost three-quarters of adults say money problems are a major stressor in their lives, according to the American Psychological Association.
We’ve put together a unique program to help you with personal and business finances. Join us on January 29, 2010 to hear Brian Farr, a professional financial counselor, talk about how to:
- Develop greater awareness of the factors that can sabotage finances
- Navigate financial conversations with greater ease
- Communicate more clearly and effectively about money issues with your family, law partners, and clients
- Create a clear and accurate snapshot of your financial picture
Dee Crocker and I will add our tips and advice on:
- Setting up a budget
- Evaluating profitability
- Writing a business plan
- Establishing law office checks and balances
- Finding ways to save on practice resources
This program qualifies for 3.25 general MCLE credits in Oregon. At $15, it’s a great bargain. Registration is open now. I hope to see you there!
Copyright 2010 Beverly Michaelis